IS TRACK LIGHTING GOOD FOR A KITCHEN?
When it comes to kitchen lighting, we always think of recessed led downlights. But now more homeowners may perfer for track lighting. Is Track Lighting good for a kitchen? the answer is right. using track lighting in kitchen is popular. Track lighting is not only providing stylish, budget-friendly illumination, but also creating different lighting effect.
Track Lighting is good for a kitchen, we introduce you a best performance kitchen track lighting. This track lighting would be useful when you want to highlight something specifically. Homeowners should consider the type of light source needed, This ceiling spotlight adopts COB light chip to ensure high center luminous intensity. Meanwhile high transmittance glass can assure maximum utilization of light output.
Best Specification of kitchen track lighting:
- Up to 70% Energy Saving
- High CRI: Ra>80 (Ra>90 optional)
- Long lifespan: 40,000 hours
- Best beam angle you can choose: 24°/36°/45°/60°
- Wattages: 10W, 20W, 30W
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K or 5000K
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Certificate: CE, RoHs
- No UV/IR light
- Environment friendly, without Mercury or any other hazardous substances
- Warranty: 3-5 years.